Terms and Conditions
- We aim to update http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Reliance on information posted and risks
- Commentaries, information and other materials contained in any part of http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. They should not be relied upon for the purpose of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any information displayed on http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za by any visitor to the site (including without limitation liability and responsibility for any investment decision made), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk. Past results are not indicative of future returns and financial instruments can go down as well as up resulting in you receiving less than you invested. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may restrict access to some parts of http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za, or the entire site.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code (“username”), password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. If you have reason to believe that a third party has access to your Subscriber account, you must promptly inform us on email@example.com.
- No Subscriber may (i) select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other Subscriber person without our authorisation; (iii) use a username in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a username that we in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions clause 10 to 12.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
- You must not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the information received through http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organisation, or use it for commercial purposes without our express prior written consent.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Losses in trading; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Users of http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to any legal fees) arising from his or her use of http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this agreement and use of http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za.
Information about you and your visits to http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
- Where http://www.learntotradeforex.co.za contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law